Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Tubing Pump||Application:||Oil Production|
|Type:||THM And THC||Valve Ball & Seat:||Usual Stainless Steel And Tungsten Carbide|
|Main Parts Material:||AISI 1045 Steel||Plunger Coating Process:||Spray Metal, Chrome Plated|
THM Sinker Bar Rod Pump,
THC Sinker Bar Rod Pump,
THM reciprocating rod pump
Heavy Walled Tubing Type Sucker Rod Pumps
Heavy Walled Tubing Pump Description
An endurable rod pump.
Tubing pump is equipped with a support joint, support joint connected on the tubing string, and it is together with the tubing string down to the bottom. Plunger assembly is connected on the rod string and together with the whole pump down to support joint position, pump is fixed within the support joint by external force, plunger assembly is together with the sucker rod string up and down reciprocating movement to achieve pumping work.When inspection and maintenance pump,it need not to put out of the tubing string, only through rod string together put out of the whole pump, operation is simple.
Technical parameter list:
|Specification||Pump diameter (in)||Barrel length (ft)||Plunger length (ft)||Stroke length (ft)||Extension length (ft)||Tubing size EUE(in)|
1. Strong and durable than sucker rod pumps.
2. Under operation easy to operate, economical and practical, it can reduce oil field operation cost by more than 30%.
3. Oil pump capacity is larger than sucker rod pumps.
1. Rod pump are suspended inside the tubing with the support joint ,it is suitable for low temperature of deep well and deviated well drilling, good corrosion resistant effect. easy to operate, economical and practical, it can reduce oil field operation cost by more than 50%.
2. Stronger than thin walled rod pumps.
Contact Person: judy