Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Sucker Rod Pump||Use:||Oil Production|
|Certification:||API 11AX||Length:||5m To 9m|
|Plunger:||Spray Metal||Pump Barrel:||Chorm Plate|
plunger oil pump,
deep well pump
Oil Production Well Pump Tubing 20-175THC14-4-1-1 With Pump Barrel Spray Metal Plunger
The downhole sequence of the rod pump: the biggest difference between the rod pump and the tube pump is that the tube pump body is directly connected to the tubing string, and the rod pump is connected to the tubing string through a support joint, the rod pump The body is placed inside the tubing. When the well is down, the support joint is first lowered into the downhole target depth with the tubing string, and then the entire pump body (including the pump cylinder assembly and the plunger assembly) is pushed down with the sucker rod. At the joint, the force of the pumping unit and the gravity of the sucker rod itself act on the pump body, so that the pump body is inserted into the support joint to complete the supporting work.
Technical parameter list
|Stroke m||m3/d Pump
1. It is suitable for corrosion and small amount of sand and gas, deep Wells, such as complex well conditions, the use of safe, stable performance and wide application.
2. Under operation easy to operate, economical and practical, it can reduce oil field operation cost by more than 30%.
3. It can be designed according to the customer’s well.
1. Rod pump are suspended inside the tubing with the support joint ,it is suitable for low temperature of deep well and deviated well drilling, good corrosion resistant effect. easy to operate, economical and practical, it can reduce oil field operation cost by more than 50%.
2. It can be designed according to the customer’s well.
Contact Person: judy